Sponsored by Go Mortgage
The latest issue of GATHER Veterans is now available from GATHER Media, LLC, and the Grand Traverse Department of Veteran Affairs.
This much-needed resource is free to veterans at multiple pick up locations including:
- Grand Traverse County Department of Veterans Affairs
- Leelanau County Administrator’s Office
- Traverse City Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Cadillac Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Clare Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Grayling Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Gaylord Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Saginaw VA Hospital
- Traverse City Vet Center
- Traverse City VA Physical Therapy and Mental Health
- American Military League
- 9 other County Department VAs surrounding the Grand Traverse County area
The issue features a wonderful, in-depth story about Veteran Photographer Jerry Stuzman. There are also touching stories about Non-Profits that help our area Veterans, including 22 to None and Habitat for Humanity.
GATHER Veterans also honors the late Jim Wegener in a heartfelt Fallen Solider Memorial written by Michael Roof. Please take a moment to read these inspiring stories that show how our community GATHERS to help and honor our area Veterans, active military and their family members.
If you would be interested in supporting this amazing community resource or you have a business that would like to advertise specials for veterans, please contact us at email@example.com.
This article was sponsored by GO Mortgage –
GATHER Media is excited to support our Northern Michigan Veteran and active military community with this new magazine aimed at informing and inspiring Veterans, active military, and those who love them!
For the inaugural issue click below –> https://gathergrandtraverse.com/veteran-of-the-year/